- Ellie snuggled with me while I was home sick. I even let her up on the couch which she's NEVER allowed onto (shh don't tell Jon).
- We flew to Houston and went to Brazos Bend State Park where we saw some alligators! Apparently, there are usually many more all over the paths, but it must have been too cold.
- We went to San Antonio and the weather was clear and beautiful! We walked the river walk & rode a tour boat.
- We shopped a 5k. Literally. The outlet mall in San Marcos stretches 1.5 miles (according to the odometer when we drove it to measure) and we walked down and back, plus in and out of stores!
- Ellie stayed with my mom and then my sister was kind enough to get her the last night so I wouldn't have to drive 20 miles to pick Ellie up after arriving at home.
- Ellie freaked out when I came to get her. She was super pumped about me coming home. I was too, but didn't run around in circles like she did.
|Jon climbed a tree|
|River walk and the boat that we rode|