Some highlights from the trip:
- Ate melt-in-your-mouth pasta in Little Italy
- Got bombarded by people offering "watches, handbags, gucci, rolex" in Chinatown
- Mastered the subway (even successfully offered directions to a few people who asked!)
- Visited Central Park for my dad's first time
- Visited the Metropolitan Museum for both of our first time
- Went to Macy's. Three times.
- Went to a fancy, expensive steakhouse
- Walked. A LOT.
|Dad and I at Central Park|
|Yummy authentic Italian pizza!|
|View of Central Park from the top of the Rock|
|Ellie and Goldie|