Saturday, March 19, 2011

Urban Hike

The sun is finally out in Seattle! I was debating on whether or not to go for a hike with Ellie, but didn't feel like driving very far so I chose to just take her for a walk. While we were out, I decided that this walk would go a little further and that I would explore the city a little bit.

We hiked 4.5 miles! And I use the word 'hike' because we climbed up Queen Anne hill so we gained at least 300-400 feet in elevation. There are some beautiful views up there!
Right after climbing the big hill
View of the Space Needle
Ellie poses in front of the Space Needle

I felt very accomplished because I got Ellie to pant, and now she is crashed out on the floor.


5 comments:

  1. that looks as if the hike was equally as beautiful as the day. I have never been to Seattle, but it is one place I would LOVE to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of Ellie in front of the Needle is glorious! What a model: )

    ReplyDelete