Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching Up, Enjoying Summer

It's been a little while since we've posted, so I just wanted to catch up and share some pics! We are enjoying the summer and taking it easy so far, but hoping to plan a vacation soon.

We moved desks at work so Ellie now sits by LOTS of doggies instead of being trapped in our cubicle. She gets to play all day and flirt with Walter the Great Dane with whom she has a love/hate relationship. She wants to be friends but is so nervous about his size.
Enjoying the carpool to work
Submitting to Walter
Loving Walter
Enjoying a yogurt treat!



4 comments:

  1. Hi ya Ellie! Oh my that Walter is handsome. You're makin me jello. It's okay. I know he's there and I'm way over here. Everyone needs a good standin ;) Ha! You eat yogurt like I do. Isn't it great gettin the cup to lick :P Nommers! Glad you're enjoying summer :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I would get any work done if Sagira came to work with me. I KNOW I wouldn't if bad boy Bokeh came to work. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom said she would play with us all day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that Ellie gets to come to work with you! :)

    ReplyDelete