Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mom is boring, so I'm gonna blog

Me and mom are back at work together! She is soooo boring, I keep whining at her to play with me and she just tells me "go lay down". Ugh!
But the good thing is that she brought me back tons of awesome toys from BlogPaws! There was a green alligator toy with 16, yes 16 squeakers in it! I just killed the last one this morning. :)

Anyway, I wanted to get on here because my doggy friends in the shelter are in need and I found one of mom's papers that says I can help!
It said that if I write about Pedigree's Adoption Drive in my blog, then they will donate a 20 pound bag of dog food to a shelter! I used to be in a shelter, so I know that they are in need of donations.

Here's the info if you wanna post about it on your blog and get some food donated too. I think you should!
(Click to see the large version)


1 comment:

  1. You are wooftastic!!!! I is glad to see others helping our shelter cousins!


    giant wet kisses!
    Roscoe

    ReplyDelete