Thursday, September 16, 2010

Special Delivery

So I'm sitting at my desk, working and minding my own business, when one of my coworkers appears with a cardboard box.

"Ellie, you got a package!" he says.

I turn around... huh?
Apparently the box was addressed to her. Hmm... I wonder what she's been ordering online while I'm away. No wonder there have been some mysterious charges on my credit card... (kidding of course lol).

Sure enough, the box is addressed to her and I have no idea what it could be. So I open it up, and it's a giant tennis ball! I took it out of the package and tossed it and Ellie went nuts, and of course tried to find a way to rip it apart.

Turns out, it was from Jon. So he not only surprises me with flowers delivered to work, but also surprises Ellie with toys delivered to work. I sure am a lucky girl!


4 comments:

  1. That's a big ball for a little mouth. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is one big tennis ball. Looks like Ellie liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie looooved it and punctured it in a few different places of course!

    ReplyDelete