Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dog Park!

Today was a fun day for Ellie and me. First we went on a long morning walk, then we met my mom, step-dad and their dogs at Marymoor dog park!

Ellie got to run around and chase her ball and play with lots of dogs. There was one dog scuffle (they happen at all dog parks, right?) but luckily Ellie was not involved. Then the humans began to scuffle afterward, so we decided to exit the scene and explore the rest of the park!
There was a St. Bernard puppy!
Happy Ellie!

We noticed that there were agility competitions also happening in the park, so we decided to go check it out! I had some cute pics of Ellie snoozing on the grass, but they didn't turn out. :( Oh well!

Then Ellie and I made it over to Dairy Queen where I got a Blizzard and she got a doggy cone!
Yum!



1 comment:

  1. Ellie looks so happy and seems as though she had an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete